Our Community Agreement
1. Yawp! volunteers are not responsible for childcare or supervision. Our expectation is that children attend Yawp! with their parents actively supervising. If a parent leaves the premises, they must designate another supervising parent via mutual agreement. Members may only agree to be responsible for the number of children they could safely transport, in the event of an emergency that requires evacuation of the premises.
2. Tidying and cleanup are part of community building. We all expect to chip in according to our ability and keep the space clean, above and beyond the way we would in a coffee shop or similar shared-space situation. We also commit to being the best neighbors we can be in the park and surroundings – cleaning messes, picking up litter, leaving landscaping elements intact, and keeping sidewalks clear.
3. We agree not to post photos containing the faces of other Yawp! members or guests anywhere without their permission (or parents’ permission, if applicable).
4. To safeguard the health of our community, we ask that anyone exhibiting symptoms of contagious illness visit us only when they are well. As a general guideline, please wait 24 hours after diarrhea, vomiting, fever, or rash before returning to Yawp.
5. We are committed to supporting each other in parenting gently and with love, communicating with awareness and compassion, and treating each other with respect, inclusive of differences among us.
In the event that an individual or family is unable or unwilling to comply with our community agreement, they may be asked to stop attending Yawp! at the discretion of the organizers group.
Our Refund Policy
We are unable to offer refunds for contributions, so if you find that you need to adjust your monthly contribution amount, please do so before the next charge is made (noted on your receipt).
Collection of your Personal Information
ACME Boardroom, LLC may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– Email Address
– Phone Number
If you purchase ACME Boardroom, LLC’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
ACME Boardroom, LLC encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from ACME Boardroom, LLC so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. ACME Boardroom, LLC is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the ACME Boardroom, LLC website.
Use of your Personal Information
ACME Boardroom, LLC collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
ACME Boardroom, LLC may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from ACME Boardroom, LLC and its affiliates. ACME Boardroom, LLC may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
ACME Boardroom, LLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
ACME Boardroom, LLC may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to ACME Boardroom, LLC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
ACME Boardroom, LLC will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on ACME Boardroom, LLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ACME Boardroom, LLC; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of ACME Boardroom, LLC, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by ACME Boardroom, LLC. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the ACME Boardroom, LLC website.
Security of your Personal Information
ACME Boardroom, LLC secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. ACME Boardroom, LLC uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Children Under Thirteen
ACME Boardroom, LLC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Changes to this Statement
ACME Boardroom, LLC will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. ACME Boardroom, LLC encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how ACME Boardroom, LLC is protecting your information.
ACME Boardroom, LLC welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that ACME Boardroom, LLC has not adhered to this Statement, please contact ACME Boardroom, LLC at:
ACME Boardroom, LLC
4548 Page St.
Austin, Texas 78723 USA
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 512-293-5100
Effective as of May 14, 2017